Outpatient Clinic Services
Jonas Hill outpatient psychiatric clinic houses behavioral health clinicians and providers, and includes a Family Resource Room for group therapy, family advocacy, and community education. Our providers offer psychiatric diagnosis review, medication management and individual, group and family psychotherapy.
An Outpatient Psychiatric Clinic
Dr. Jimmy Chen is the Medical Director of Jonas Hill Outpatient Clinic. Dr. Chen, in collaboration with the UNC School of Medicine Department of Psychiatry, will provide tele-psychiatry to our patients from Chapel Hill. Jonas Hill clinic will provide support for both patients and their families during recovery. There is hope for healing and learning how to live with mental health conditions. Our staff is dedicated to listening, understanding and providing care for the whole-person and creating a safe place to heal. We are always honored to collaborate with community partners knowing that mental health is essential to everyone’s overall health and well-being, and mental illnesses are common and treatable.
- Assessments for behavioral health and co-occurring alcohol/drug concerns
- Medication management and consultation
- Individual therapy and counseling
- Group therapy and counseling
- Family therapy and counseling
- Education regarding behavioral health issues
- Family Resource Gathering Room for support services and community advocacy
How To Get Help At The Clinic
You can access all the services we offer by calling our main office and scheduling an appointment for a consultation. You will need to bring your insurance cards, medication list, drivers license, and completed new patient packet to your first visit.
The entrance to the Clinic is clearly marked on the corner of the building.
Access for Jonas Hill Hospital Patients
Continuing care for our inpatient services
Staff was really helpful and understanding. Definitely got the help I needed.
– Patient Testimonial
Cash payment and insurance accepted
We accept most insurances that provide for behavioral health service coverages.
For outpatient Jonas Hill Clinic services and programs:
- • We will participate with most, if not all, insurance companies.
- • We will verify your insurance benefits prior to your first appointment
- • We will bill your insurance company for your services
- • Required co-pays will be collected at the time of service
Get updates from Jonas Hill Hospital & Clinic delivered to your inbox.