Begin your journey to
We understand that taking steps toward treatment can feel difficult. Possibly even overwhelming. Whether you, or a loved one, are in crisis because of mental health challenges, or you want to improve skills to manage everyday life, our team can help and support you on your path towards wellness.
Our goal is to help you feel better and build skills to help you cope with life’s stressors.
Inpatient Hospital Unit
Conditions we treat:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Co-occurring mental health/substance use disorders
Learn more about Inpatient Hospital
- Assessments for behavioral health and co-occurring alcohol/drug concerns
- Medication management and consultation
- Individual therapy and counseling
- Group therapy and counseling
- Family therapy and counseling
- Education regarding behavioral health issues
- Family Resource Gathering Room for support services and community advocacy
Learn more about Outpatient Clinic
24 hr Care for acute cases
Take steps to get help if you, a friend, or family member is in distress. Call 911 in a medical emergency. You can trust our capable emergency care team at Caldwell UNC to help stabilize the situation.
Suicide Warning Signs:
- Behavioral changes related to a painful event, loss, or change
- Depressed or anxious mood
- Feelings of hopelessness or being trapped
- Giving away personal belongings or prized possessions
- Irritability and aggression
- Loss of interest in the future
- Talking about suicide
- Withdrawing from friends, family, and activities
What to do in an emergency:
Call 911 for rapid access to local emergency medical care.
Get free, confidential support 24/7 by calling the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 800-273-TALK (8255).
Get updates from Jonas Hill Hospital & Clinic delivered to your inbox.